Prepare, maintain, communicate, and interpret daily, weekly sales reports and sales forecasts to regional and internal personnel.
• Tactical segments reporting and maintenance of mechanical, accessory, collision, chemical, and tire sales.
• Organizing and integrating quarterly VIO count and dealer parts loyalty into the tactical segments report.
• Prepare retail sales objectives proposal to P&A Sales Manager for new point dealers in cooperation of regional field specialists.
• Development of field and logistic order trackers for parts and accessories promotions.
• Create and communicate Market watch analysis preparation for vendor OEM benchmarking.
• Coordinating with the accessories sales specialist on maintaining the master report for market delivery option access.
• Supporting the accessories sales specialist in pricing updates and accessory code activation.
• Assisting the accessories team in synchronizing market delivery option pricing and profiles in the MDO Catalog.
• Assistance with accessories and parts sales specialists with monthly sales presentation preparation, identifying potential sales opportunities to be validated by the sales specialists and the P&A Sales Manager.
• Providing Reporting support for after sales department and regional parts and accessories field specialists.
• Assisting accessories sales specialist preparation of speed of sales report and MDO Bonus programs.
• Development of reporting tools in order to increase efficiency and productivity within the P&A Sales team.
• Standardize / document SOP (Standards Operating Procedures) within the Parts and Accessories Team.
• Directly support the P&A Management team in ad hoc reporting.
Minimum of 2 years automotive experience and 2 years Sales and Project Management experience
Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
Desired: Master of Business Administration
2 years of automotive experience
Experience with database software (SAP Business
Warehouse, Desktop Intelligence)
Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and
Demonstrated Project Management experience
Program Management experience in the automotive
industry or a related field
Experience with Cost Management
Sales experience (B2C, B2B)
Knowledge of automotive dealer operations