Strong customer support skills and abilities to provide support for service desk delivery via phone, email and web tickets.
• Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills.
• Ability to break down major issues and problems into workable pieces; see whole situation behind a problem or issue; able to understand causes, effects and implications
• Strong experience with supporting .NET applications and Web Services, Rest API’s/Microservices
• Strong experience with Oracle and SQL server databases.
• Experience in monitoring the applications and analyzing the logs using various tools – APPD, Splunk etc.
• Experience in monitoring the infrastructure monitoring tools like Orion etc.
Knowledge of Finance/leasing Credit processing systems is a plus
Experience in service management tools like Service now to manage Incidents.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) and strong positive attitude
• Demonstration of eagerness to learn•
• 24x7 on-call support required
• Limited travel may be required
5-7 years of experience in the area of Application Support (Level 1 and Level 2)
Demonstrated experience in
• Analytical thinking – using logic and reason
• Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
• Computer savvy – skilled in the use of software
• Conceptual thinking – creative and strategic
• Integration – joining
Under general supervision, the Application Support Specialist is enabled to support Level 1 - Basic helpdesk resolution and service desk delivery and Level 2 – in depth technical support of applications.
The main deliverables in this role is to manage the overall availability of all the assigned application and to deploy, debug, monitor and document software applications including interface components, graphical screens, reports, and high-level logic for system control. The individual in this position is responsible for software deployment and support for new and existing applications and works closely with the entire application development team to ensure development conforms to performance optimization and interoperability standards and requirements. Resource will work closely with various other teams (Platform, Database, Desktop, Infrastructure, Telecom) within in Infrastructure and Operations teams(I&O).
Level 1 Support: 20%
• Support for basic customer issues such as solving user problems and fulfilling service desk requests that need IT involvement.
• Supports users and Dealers via phone, email and web tickets
Level 2 Support: 80%
• Responsible for continuing support on assigned production applications
• Troubleshooting, test, debug, monitor and document applications
• Collaborate with other IT departments to ensure successful deployment and support of applications
• Develop Database scripts to modify data in the databases
• Monitor test results and make appropriate recommendations
• Follow departmental standards and guideline
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent experience