This is a highly visible business role within the Connected Services team. We are looking for an expert with specialized experience in data-driven services and a passion to develop and grow a new services portfolio in an emerging industry. The individual in this role will be responsible for planning and management of the Connected Data Services Line including ecosystem readiness, customer experience management, and achievement of business targets. The role is a part of a high performing team in a fast-paced lean organization.
Responsibilities: Connected Data Services Specialist
Key responsibilities include:
• Plan and grow an innovative services portfolio that leverages data from connected vehicles.
• Work with teams to build the business case for approval of selected service concepts.
• Manage the ecosystem of connected data services and ensure an optimal customer experience.
• Identify and manage key operational metrics/SLAs, execute partner contracts, and oversee support processes.
At a broader level this role encompasses:
• Cradle-to-grave management of connected vehicle data-driven services.
• Ideation of new service concepts through customer/market/technology insights.
• Screening of opportunities through appropriate proof-of-concepts and pilots.
• Performing business due diligence and risk assessment for new opportunities.
• Presentation of business justification for management approval for investment.
• Developing an ecosystem of partners that support service and business growth.
• Ensuring product development activity is grounded in a strong business case and that final product/solutions are aligned with the commercialization strategy.
• Developing go-to-market plans and managing operational service lifecycles.
• Supporting development of the customer journey and digital services experience.
• Establishing procedures to ensure proper setup and operation of services.
• Ensuring the successful market launch and growth of this new business segment.
• 10 yrs experience with business development and growth of B2B/B2C services leveraging technology.
• Familiarity with automotive connected services and background in data-driven service models.
• An understanding of privacy, regulatory, cybersecurity, and technical aspects of data services/solutions.
• Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills; comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
• Experience with digital service customer experience development a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal competences, presentation skills, and stage presence.
• Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff.
• Ability to cost-effectively manage multiple initiatives across geographies.
• Experience working across multiple locations and cross-culturally.
• Excellent collaboration and facilitation skills.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree, or higher.
• Background in automotive high-tech services industry and/or technology-oriented services industry experience
• Knowledge of standard automotive industry business processes
• German language skills a plus
• Excellent strategic planning
• Efficient in time management
• Negotiation skills
• Attention to details
• Results oriented
• Business understanding
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• IT knowledge and computer proficiency
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Enthusiastic and dynamic
• Ethical and responsible
• Self-motivated, quick learner and eager to develop and grow
Work flexibility (travel requirements, work schedule, etc.)
Travel up to 30%-domestic and international