|Job Title||Business Process Engineer|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
|Job Description||Libertyville, IL|
Business Process Engineer
Drive process as well as strategic Operational Excellence initiatives to produce higher customer satisfaction, cost reduction opportunities and free up capacity. The analyst role will lead processing mapping exercises to capture the as is and future state of operational processes. The analyst will also assure similar projects are tied to further lean integration are executed consistently across various functions.
• Work as the front end to process discovery leading to the improvement of the process maturity level for the organization
• Lead process design reviews across the business departments to capture the end to end processes
• Partner with procedure owners to establish process linkage to risk and controls along with digitally laying out the footprint for task automation
• Work with the analytics team to provide accurate reporting on process improvement metrics and cost based analysis
• Partner with Process Owners and Sponsors to apply the Lean Six Sigma methodology to identify & implement improvements to assigned projects.
• Drive process as well as strategic Operational Excellence initiatives to produce higher customer satisfaction, cost reduction opportunities and free up capacity.
• Assure similar projects tied to further lean integration are executed consistently across various functions
• 5 + years leading process improvement projects.
• 5 + years process mapping experience
• 2 + years in a continuous improvement role.
• Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
• 1-2 years process modeling/mapping experience Microsoft Visio
• Ability to interview stakeholders to reengineer process and transform unstructured process into documented activity steps
• Ability to design the new business process based on new or existing business rules
• Can diagnose problems within an organization's current process model and identity where the automation opportunities live
• Experience in process mapping for process discovery, process design and process analysis
• Good ability to work with and communicate objectives and solutions to others.
• Knowledgeable of a variety of Lean Six Sigma and Business Process Excellence concepts
• Experience with project management and estimation tools and processes.
• Good at determining the processes necessary to get things accomplished; highly organized, multi-tasking, highly efficient with work flow, complex processes and deadlines; Ability to analyze and measure results.
• Can operate independently with minimal supervision and has a track record of delivering results
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills.
• Ability to work in a high-level stress environment working with set time constraints.
• Proven success delivering business outcomes in a matrix organization environment.
• Skilled in negotiating, team building, and influencing others.
Good verbal, listening, written, and organizational skills.
• Advanced and proficient with excel pivot tables
• IBM Blueworks Live
• General knowledge of robotics process automation