|Job Title||Utility Analyst|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
|Job Description||Reston, VA|
Utility Analyst: Responsible for maintaining utility billing records, running reports for management and tracking a wide range of utility tasks and schedules for Commercial projects. Duties include offering administrative and bookkeeping assistance to staff, preparing utility trackers and confirming the accuracy of utility billing account database information.
• Provide technical support and coordination with utilities across the United States and Canada
• Provide utility interconnection support to operation and technical teams
• Develop and maintain utility task schedules and reports
• Provide support on new utility account setup and ongoing utility account support
• Manage and oversee utility billing and accounts
• Contribute to team by assisting with other projects as needed
Skill Sets Required
• Ability to use bookkeeping databases, spreadsheets, and software
• Working knowledge of utility distribution systems and high voltage utility service
• Knowledge and understanding of utility operations and standards as applied to new electrical service
• Knowledge and ability to apply basic and well-established utility principles, practices, and regulations
• Checking for accuracy in reports, figures, and postings
• Reconciling and reporting any discrepancies found in utility billing accounts
• Capable of handling sensitive and confidential information and conducting himself/herself with a professional attitude.
• Applicant must have the ability to work well, both independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment handling high volume of work while maintaining quality and accuracy
• Must possess strong computational and analytical skills.
• Advanced Knowledge of the following software: Procore, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Other necessary qualities include strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time well, the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, a problem-solving attitude, and the willingness to take initiative and exhibit resourcefulness
2 years of experience required
Bachelor's Degree required